• Why do you require an operator’s licence?
• What type of operator licence do you need?
• How many vehicles and trailers will you need?
• Have you someplace suitable to park your vehicles and trailers?
• Have you someone competent to conduct regular vehicle maintenance and inspections?
• Can you provide evidence of ‘financial standing’ to the Traffic Commissioner?
• Do you have sufficient knowledge of drivers’ hours to ensure operator compliance?
There are other criteria that you may need to satisfy, depending on the type of licence you require, contact us today to discover more. Our fixed-fee application and expert consultation service will ensure you are fully aware of your responsibilities and the legal obligations you will be making when applying for a licence, and will provide you the best opportunity for a successful outcome for your application.
If you would like to discuss the questions raised, or if you have any other query prior to making an application, simply call 0161 961 0182 or 020 333 22961 and we will be pleased to provide no-obligation advice and guidance.
Restricted Operators Licence – Operator Licence consultation fixed-fee package £199 – Fast-Track for just £49
Standard National Licence – Operator Licence consultation fixed-fee package £249 – Fast-Track for just £49
Standard International Licence – Operator Licence consultation fixed-fee package £299 – Fast-Track for just £49
DVSA Application Fee (The fee for DVSA to accept and process your application) £257
DVSA Interim Fee (For interim applications only, ask for details) £68
Public Notice Fee (To advertise your application, costs vary on location) £250
DVSA Licence Issue Fee (Payable upon approval of your licence) £401