Call us 0800 998 9126

European & Offshore Operator Licences

We'd love to hear you
I'd like to be contacted by
European & Offshore Licence

In today’s highly connected world, more goods and vehicles cross borders. A UK road haulier may hold a standard international licence for international journeys, but depending on business needs it may be more appropriate to obtain an international licence from another EU country. Let us facilitate this for you.

Since, under EU rules, heavy goods vehicles must be registered where their owner is based, a local in country business will need to be established and registered. This procedure is generally performed by a local notary agent, which we will identify and cooperate with on your behalf, ensuring all the necessary administrative requirements to operate a haulage business are in place. We have experience in dealing with transport matters in various parts of Europe. Contact us to discuss your future international plans and discover how we can assist you.

Specialist Advice
Highly experienced international licensing practitioner with local contacts within the country of your choice
Request a Callback

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.