European & Offshore Operator Licences

Free Advice

0800 998 9126

Send An Email

Email Us

Get In Touch

European & Offshore Licence

In today’s highly connected world, more goods and vehicles cross borders. A UK road haulier may hold a standard international licence for international journeys, but depending on business needs it may be more appropriate to obtain an international licence from another EU country. Let us facilitate this for you.

Since, under EU rules, heavy goods vehicles must be registered where their owner is based, a local in country business will need to be established and registered. This procedure is generally performed by a local notary agent, which we will identify and cooperate with on your behalf, ensuring all the necessary administrative requirements to operate a haulage business are in place. We have experience in dealing with transport matters in various parts of Europe. Contact us to discuss your future international plans and discover how we can assist you.

About Us

GVL Management Limited is the leading UK based transport consultancy established in 2014. We provide support and guidance to operators of commercial goods vehicles.

Contact Us

0800 998 9126